Individual Therapy: Exploring Your Life from a Fresh Perspective
(Skype sessions available)
What do you want your life to feel like and look like? How do you want to experience yourself in your relationships? What fears, anxieties or negative self-beliefs would you like to get rid of for good? What beliefs are driving your thinking? What past experiences need to be uncovered, understood, shared, or released?
We’ll examine these questions together.
Doing this with another is so important, because digging ourselves out alone can be overwhelming. When you finally get “un-stuck”, it’s a wonderful experience.
Research shows that the therapeutic relationship itself is the strongest factor in helping people resolve their struggles.
My goal is to provide a safe, confidential, non-judgmental place for you to heal in.
Break Free From Old Habits and Discover True New Choices
If you are reading this, you already know there is something you are hoping to resolve or change. Are there patterns or beliefs that no longer serve you? Is it time to free yourself from limitations that are holding you back?
I work with individuals from late adolescence to adults of every age to assist you to:
- Improve family relationships
- Resolve short-term or long-time frustrations
- Heal trauma and post traumatic stress
- Handle anxiety productively
- Change automatic negative thoughts and beliefs about self
- Cope with unexpected circumstances
- Enhance circumstances dealing with phase of life issues
- Manage and depression and bi-polar illness
Contact Doreen Van Leeuwen at 951-847-7742 for information and registration.