A Couples Intensive is an opportunity to do an in-depth transformation of your relationship. This work shows you how to move from fear to love. Options include Half-Day, One-Day or Two-Day Intensives. We can discuss the best option for you when you contact me.
When is a Couples Intensive the Best Plan for Us?
- You are getting married and you want the benefit of premarital counseling.
- It is difficult for you to schedule weekly appointments.
- Your relationship is in crisis.
- You know you would benefit from longer sessions to repair your relationship.
A Couples Intensive is made up of a series of dialogs designed to move your relationship from distancing and division to understanding and connection. It is profound, life-changing experience for your relationship. An ideal Couples Intensive is a Two-Day Private Session. If that does not “fit” for you as a couple, or for your schedule, the elements of that Two-Day Intensive can be broken into several segments.
What if We Are Getting Married and We Want Premarital Counseling?
A wonderful way to prepare yourselves for the beautiful and significant commitment of marriage is to participate in a One or Two-day Intensive, where you will:
- Share your biggest, wildest relationship dreams
- Identify areas of struggle, and untangle those knots NOW!
- Learn the skills you will need to keep your relationship loving, alive, passionate and harmonious
- Gain practical tools to dissolve conflict
- Learn to stay connected through your essential and authentic selves, to remain close and caring friends to each other in your marriage.
Contact Doreen Van Leeuwen at 951-847-7742 for information and registration.